Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Little Latina Feet in" She Hates the Flosser"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Little Latina Feet in" She Hates the Flosser"
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://one.revver.com/watch/387284/flv/affiliate/112274

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Next time I would like to see this without the lace socks
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Easy to see why XD
I love her little kicking feet X3 Wish she was barefoot, but the socks were cute. ^___^
Were those mini-headshots at the end her face? If so, I'd love to see her face in some of her photos.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome! A man after my own heart. That looks like fun. I'd tickle the socks right off of her.

;]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I could post pics of her face- but she does not want that- so I just can't do it.

This vid was just an initial experiment- someone had requested from another post so I used the camera to film for the first time ever.

I think a bare feet version is certainly in order, and is not any sort of hardship on me to tie her and tickle her again this weekend.

I need to get a tripod or something though, tickling with one hand and filming with another is tricky. And- I can't use my other flosser on the other foot at the same time!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
aaah, the plight of the tickler >_<
A tripod seems like a good investment. As long as you keep your head out of the way XD
I look forward to it ^___^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilnastydude
Board Regular
Member # 20695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilnastydude   Email lilnastydude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful. I would love to see more without the socks though.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links