Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » The first images from the NEW SITE to come!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The first images from the NEW SITE to come!!!
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 6 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys!

This afternoon, we took several hundreds of pictures, and we have kept only around 150 really nice ones... I let you judge [Wink]

As soon as we have enough material (that's to say around 10-15 galleries - now we have only four galleries) we'll build the site (which will be a paysite)

As you can see the model is reaaaaaally cute, and her feet... well, I guess you'll appreciate as well!

Let me some comments, and still keep on suggest things, now that you can see the type of pictures we'll make.

Hope to hear from you!

-  -  -  -

Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i would liek to see the toes [Wink]

best of luck with the site [Smile]

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Ms. Frenchyfootgirl (FFG). The poses are nice. I like the model's look/pose in the first shot... very alluring look IMHO.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aandarturz
Major Player
Member # 22904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aandarturz   Email aandarturz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
really nice
Posts: 178 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Salut ! Tu viens de quelle région en France ? [Smile] (Ca fait plaisir de voir une francophone !)

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
La demoiselle vient de Paris, moi je ne suis pas la demoiselle en question lol! Juste le photographe, ami, webmaster, entre autres [Wink]
Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On some other forums, some guys already complain (!!) : they regret that they will be only one model. But even if I will present only one girl, there will be several hundreds pics, and the price will be 10€/month. Do you think it is honest?
Let me know!

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sounds fair to me
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great deal.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by frenchyfootgirl:
La demoiselle vient de Paris, moi je ne suis pas la demoiselle en question lol! Juste le photographe, ami, webmaster, entre autres [Wink]

héhé ok, transmet lui toutes mes félicitation pour ses si beaux pieds !

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
she knows how to make me cum in the pose [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cute girl nice soles how about some toes?
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

est ce qu'il y aura des "gateries" avec ces magnifiques outils ? [Smile]

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links