Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Trinity makes Sarita her new foot bitch!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trinity makes Sarita her new foot bitch!!!
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sup fellas.. It's 1:38 am and i just got back from Trinity's house doing some yummie ass pics and videos.. I took Sarita with me and we had a blast. Check this out, they sat and talked for a bit, just to get to know eachother..Sarita told Trinity how easy it is to make me hard, she said watch this. Sarita took Trinitys sock off and started sucking on her toes. She bit them and all!!! SERIOUS. and what really got me is when Trinity siad " I can get used to this"... O man was i ever so hard!....... Well anyway. I had a blast tonight and i'm tired as hell lol.. Enjoy the pics fellas

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome! thanks! goy any close ups of the feet ?with faces??

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
O yeah,, i forgot to say. Here is her MYSPACE page,,, http://www.myspace.com/trinity257

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post 
yea i like the last pic... hot.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomoscott
All Pro Poster
Member # 9936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomoscott   Email nomoscott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rabidninja:

dude. you have GOT to decrease the size of that picture/avatar. PA-LEEEEESE!!
Posts: 868 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sadan
Board Regular
Member # 26155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sadan   Author's Homepage   Email sadan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i luv 2 be at ur feet

--------------------
sadan

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good stuff, thanks for sharing

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nomoscott:
quote:
Originally posted by rabidninja:

dude. you have GOT to decrease the size of that picture/avatar. PA-LEEEEESE!!
yea im new at this shit, settle down
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Veru nice! That last one especially makes Trinity look like such a Dom: the look on her face; the way she's got a hold of Sarita's hair; the "finger" tatoo on her leg...wild!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like they play nicely together! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe not nice enough!!! [Wink]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links