Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » PREVIEW PICS from FRENCHYFOOTGIRL

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PREVIEW PICS from FRENCHYFOOTGIRL
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 10 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey again!

My post has been moved, so I give you the direct links to the sample pics :

PIC1 PIC2 PIC3 PIC4 PIC5 PIC6

And if you want to see what each gallery will look like, it's HERE!

I hope you'll like the site, and be sure that you'll be the first to know when it will be launched definively! [Smile]

PS : I had some warnings that there is a site which name is almost the same, so there will be probably a different Url, bur for now, you can of course use this one!

And don't forget to view this post http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=008789 to discover the special opening offer! :-)

[ September 17, 2007, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: frenchyfootgirl ]

Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I clicked on the links and it takes way too long to load the picture, huge pics I must say, maybe they need to be reduce just a little.
I couldn't see any pic at all and I have cable modem. [Mad] [Cry] [Confused]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frenchyfootgirl
Board Regular
Member # 26140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frenchyfootgirl   Email frenchyfootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I already reduced the size of the pics!!! lol

But that's dodgy 2400x1800 is big, ok, but I have no problems to see them... Maybe is it a problem of bandwidth? (btw 2 or 3 pics from the six are even bigger, like 3000x2400)

That's the deal : high quality (to see every details) or average?... [Roll Eyes]

But you're right, maybe, if too many people "complain" about the size and the time to load, I will reuce the size.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dont reduce it, the bigger the better!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich666
Loyal Member
Member # 17057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich666     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You could have a smaller and larger version of each photo in the gallery, then people can choose. I'm sure I've seen this on a few sites before.
Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The pictures loaded up very quickly. I don't see what the problem is.

BTW, very beautiful feet you have. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno...but awesome pictures! But they took a long time to load for me as well. I too have cable access.

FF

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy soles Batman!!! [Eek!] [Woot]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hot soles indeed!!!
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuporman1976
Board Regular
Member # 24172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuporman1976   Email stuporman1976   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, very sexy!
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links