Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Mommie's Nude Thigh Highs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mommie's Nude Thigh Highs
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was lounging this weekend and shot these pics ... I was thinking of NOT posting because of the rash of nylon posts ...

but alas - I could not help myself ...

What do you think?

-

-

-

-

-

[ September 26, 2007, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: Mommie Dearest ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mommie!!! We Can't Help Ourselves Either!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

That one in the Middle Is like perhaps the sexiest imagine I have ever seen in my life. You never cease to amaze me!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they look familiar! hmm i wonder where i saw those [Tongue]

you in tigh highs = a real prize

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Drunk and You ...

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what rash?

very nice pictures though [Wink]
your feet look great in nylons.

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice! I bet they feel nice and smooth. They sure look it.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG!! I love feet in stockings! How about red toenails in the same stockings!!! Still the silver looks very yummy.
Thanks for the pics!!!

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
what rash?

very nice pictures though [Wink]
your feet look great in nylons.

hahaha
i know - bad choice of words huh LOL
there just seems to be a lot of nylon posts [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

[Kiss]
Thank you Camille, Bondo and Bootster

--------------------

-

Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, always a fan of your work MD [Big Grin]

You photos are always sending me over the edge! Love the nylons!

Now if you'll excuse me... I have some business to take care of thanks to you.. [Wink]

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yum yum good MD~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sultry!
And with the same shade of silver polish we all adore X3
Hooray for Mommie!^__^

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't listen to those other guys! You feet and legs look amazing in those nude thigh highs. I love pantyhose and thigh highs/stockings. I think they make the legs much more feminine and sexier! Please post more Mommie!! [Smile]
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BasicazN
Loyal Member
Member # 8441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BasicazN   Author's Homepage   Email BasicazN   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i agree with phoselover...my girl has a huge collection of pantyhose/thigh highs/stockings and all thanks to me and my huge foot fetish!! nothing screams out sexier than a girl with sexy nylons on to dress up her lovely feet and legs [Drool] please post more Mommie aka Milf!!
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links