Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Slender Chantal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slender Chantal
tunahead22
Loyal Member
Member # 24674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tunahead22   Author's Homepage   Email tunahead22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amigos,

Thanks for the replies on my last post featuring Xam. Your requests will be taken into consideration [Wink]

This is Chantal's fourth session just posted today. Our next and last session will be of her in tradional South American clothing. Dancing will be theme and I'm thinking it will be a dirty feet session. Anyway, check these out in the meantime.

Tunahead

-

-

-

- Recent Updates

Posts: 91 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice toes! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome toes and soles. Good to be latin. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like Chantal Osmond, from older FM Conceptsinc! [Smile] Wonderful soles, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the quality of your pics and the beautiful models, great feet!

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for sharing. She is lovely. Very nice pics.

OLE!!!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A beautiful girl with awesome feet. Great quality. Looks like handmade South American sandals too!?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW, really pretty girl with gorgeous feet. Her toes are spectacular! So are her soles. Females don't get much better than her. I'd die to have her feet in my face and my "you know what" in her "you know what!" at the same time.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pics....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tunahead22
Loyal Member
Member # 24674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tunahead22   Author's Homepage   Email tunahead22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm happy you guys like the pics. While these pics do not represent my best effort (I didn't feel like using the reflector for this session), it is nice to know that some of you appreciate the work that goes into a photograph. Thanks for the comments. It's kind of funny...I now take more pride in composing a good shot than I do in finding pretty models. Being far from a professional, I am always looking for ways to improve the technical aspects of my photography and better express my own personal sense of style. Pics of feet CAN be art, too.

As for Chantal's feet, I think she has the most blemish-free soles on the site. I love them. And she loves her feet, too, as she comments during shoots about how beautiful they are. Sometimes it can be hard for me to concentrate on my work [Wink]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty face, pretty, toes, pretty soles...Hell, even her shoes are sexy!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icsmen
Board Regular
Member # 13141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icsmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome feet
Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
beautiful toes!!! love RED!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links