Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Tina Marie (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tina Marie
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have long admired her. I hope i am a friend. But bloody hell, is this amazing stuff or what?? I am still stunned at her soft, crinkled heels The betst thing about Tina is she is all class and a wonderful lady.
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/tinamarie.html

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I totally agree with you.........this lady is top shelf in every catagory!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Extraordinarly beautiful, classy and sensuous. Truly an idylic female form!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am a toe point guy and she has probably the sexiest toe point I have ever seen. I LOVE that pose and I'd love to know if she points her toes during sex. It drives me nuts when a girl points her toes during sex!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Of course you are a friend, Craigy boy!! Thanks SO much you're all so sweet! [Kiss]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob_lvr
Major Player
Member # 15096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob_lvr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
her wrinkly soles and especially her heels look soooooo buttery soft, Tina u are a foot goddess!!
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has the most beautiful extreme wrinkly soles.

Any plans of going back to brunette Tina, or are you still having fun playing the blond? I need to get my wife to change it up a bit too in the hair dept. I would spice things up some more!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tina is so hot and so sexy...the very definition of a hot mom! I have been a fan for a long time, and love her sexy feet. Not only that, but Wow...how sexy and fine is the rest of her body?! I mean for real!

I actually had the privaledge of IM'ing with her before in the past on Yahoo. She is way cool, and fun to talk to as well.

Always great to see you here, Tina.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well wow.. lol, you all made me blush [Blush] Thanks, seriously the compliments mean alot.. Um.. LeDaemon? Nah, I like being blonde. I'm older and the lighter hair color looks better for my age, I feel. And, I will say this, when I went blonde? My hubby freaking LOVED it!!

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous... [Drool]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.. [Wink]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!!WOW!!!WOWWA-WOW!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tina has two of the cutest feet around and is one of us (meaning she's not just some company making a buck). I would LOVE to one day have her pointing her toes in front of my camera. I might run a site, but hell, I'm a fanboy of hers!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Thank you Patrick [Kiss]

--------------------
Tina Marie

footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy feet! Great Arch and all the above. I only wish the pics were better resolution. Thanks for posting.
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links