Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Oops! Candid photographer caught.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oops! Candid photographer caught.
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm usually not a fan of candids, but what caught my attention about this clip was what was contained in the YouTube comments section: something about an impromptu conversation between the woman and the photographer. It starts at right around the 6:30 mark when the woman uncrosses her leg away from the camera. After a pleasant "How are you?" she comes right out with it and asks him if he was taking pictures of her feet. Listening to their exchange was interesting. The woman was pleasant but direct in her questions. And the guy, to his credit, came off as pretty non-threatening and genuinely apologetic to her. I only wish that the clip hadn't ended when it did. I would love to know how their brief encounter was resolved. Unfortunately, there is a lot of background noise, so it's difficult to hear everything at first. The only way I was finally able to hear the entire exchange was with my headset.

Oh, and if the owner of this clip is on this forum, perhaps he can tell us how it ended up with this woman. Did she walk away, tell you to stop filming, ask for a cut of the proceeds, what?

Regards,
mjc

Candid Photog Caught

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KentishTown
Loyal Member
Member # 23739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KentishTown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You gotta be careful with that stuff. You could easily end up in court. Its not as if there's a lack of free pics already on the net.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Intrigueing indeed...she seemed genuinely interested, and fortunately not pissed off.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow she was really working that shoe off the end of her toe! At least she seemed not to mind. He sounded sincere in his apology. I mean she caught him so what's he going to do run off with his head down? I think he made a good name for us even if he was being sneaky!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manolojchoo
Loyal Member
Member # 1257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manolojchoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
KentishTown, I agree. But I don't think it's a legal question as much as it is an ethical one. The photographer should always get prior consent from the woman, no matter what. If he's turned down, so be it. It's just the right thing to do.

In the past there have been many ad nauseum discussions on this board about the ethics involved in candid photography. And it never ceases to amaze me how many guys so easily rationalize it as no big deal. Some even have the temerity to defend it as their unqualified right. And so I've posed this question to them: If you noticed that the feet or legs of your niece, wife, girlfriend, sister, or daughter were being surreptitiously photographed in a public place, what would you do? How would you react? It figures though. None has ever responded.

However, that's one of the elements I found to be so interesting about this clip. I wonder, if the photographer had asked the woman's permission beforehand, would she have been just as agreeable as she was after the fact? We'll never know of course. But I still wonder.

mjc

Posts: 89 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, you can photograph/video tape anyone and anything you wish in the United States as long as you are on public property. This is how paparazzi get away with climbing trees to look over fences and such. I learned all about this as a photographer for a newspaper.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Actually, you can photograph/video tape anyone and anything you wish in the United States as long as you are on public property. This is how paparazzi get away with climbing trees to look over fences and such. I learned all about this as a photographer for a newspaper.

Patrick

I was just going to comment on this subject, Thanks Patrick for clearing this up.

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
as true as it is Patrick, just don't get caught. they'll plaster you over the media as a perv that should get caught. one guy got caught, cops took his cell... saw shots of feet and legs.. they blasted him all over the news.. showed his face.... and called him a perv. couldn't charge him a thing because he didn't break a law.. but it was all over the news on every channel with his face! that really will put a damper on your life!

however... by law.. you can get the sneaky pics esp if you know how to use a tele lense and not get caught!

ethically.. i shy away from candids.. i rather ask though. take my chances with that.

but... with a good lense.. you won't get caught because you may never get noticed (if you're smart) and you'll all the shots you want.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree it really is scary I sway away from that. I used to ask girls if they were interested in foot massages but I stopped that to avoid any problems. You feel the need to do something at the moment but u have to control yourself pause and realize any consequences.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here in Australia, it is NOT legal to do this sort of stuff. There was a big kerfulle at the Aussie tennis open earlier this year, though the incidents mainly related to upskirting & downblouse.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links