Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Girlfriend's Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girlfriend's Feet
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's some of the girlfriend's feet from about a month ago or more. Just been lazy and they're taken with a camera phone. So don't mind the not so HQ, but they're still decent imo.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Again, sorry bout it not being the BEST quality of photo's, but i'm currently looking for a decent digital camera for under $200, any suggestions would be appreciated. As well as some opinions on her tootsies!

Oh yeah, and the first pic came out huge, i used the highest setting i could to see how it came out. Sorry if it's too big.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey man, your girl has some beautiful toes. I am thinking of starting a collection for you to buy a better quality camera [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very sexy feet. Love her soles and toes. The second picture down is great! What size? Love to have her feet in my face as I plunge deep inside her! Toes pointed! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They're good enough quality to tell that she's got inredible feet! Great pics! Love the blue and the red on her.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice. Your girlfriend has fine looking soles and toes. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous looking feet...both her toes and soles! Please go out and buy a good camera at once and post more of her [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'd contribute to that camera fund... although those shots aren't bad for a phone!
Also, you should send those to the dude at TaperedToes website. He'd probably go nuts for that first one. She's got AWESOME tapered toes. She could probably win an award there.

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome even toes! me likey!
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Neat sexy little toes!

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice quality, super nice toes
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
beautiful soles/toes, sexy old navy flip flops...i want smell!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are her black old navy's and good god they smell awesome. Thanks for all the comments, she wants to get a new camera too, she can't wait. She'll love it when she see's these comments.

Those are size 7's, spartanguy, My favorite. And yeah, i'm absolutely amazed at how well tapered those are, we'll look into taperedtoes.com. I didn't even know they had contests and stuff, she'll probably like the idea.

I'll get some more colors on those toes for ya, we just started puttin lil sticker designs and stuff on.

Thanks again guys,
-Boot!

--------------------

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For a camera phone it took better pictures than most I've seen. I love the purple polish in the first pic and the first sole shot is extremely sweet.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, ladaemon that's a blue from OPI, it's called "Blue my mind!" Hehe, but it sure does look purple. Got a dark blue, a really bright blue from their psychedelic color line, and some pinks and stuff. I'll post a few more here in a minute, me thinks.

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shots of these feet. Lovely looking toes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links