Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » A super high arched tease from YouTube

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A super high arched tease from YouTube
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This link to a clip is NOT for the faint of heart. I have absolutely no knowledge of who that woman is, but the only thing I know is that she's got one of the most highly explosive set of arches ever known to humankind. Here's a link to this site, but please proceed with caution--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O87mpguS73o

Let me know what you all think of this blockbuster clip that has OVER 507,000 HITS ON YouTube!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iop
Loyal Member
Member # 26458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iop   Email iop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic, Superb, Ultimate......... She is a sure knock out, a real Goddess, and her soft pink soles are soooooooooo gorgeous... I would do any thing to be allowed to worship her divine feet.
Thanx

Posts: 56 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No problem, playa...

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow....what an eye opener. [Eek!] [Thud]
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footking
Board Regular
Member # 23046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footking         Edit/Delete Post 
She used to have a a lot of videos on you tube, but I can't find them anymore. The vids were under the name of tbum76, but their account must have been erased or something. Without a doubt probably one of the best set of feet out there. Luckily I have 2 videos saved of hers, and the quality is much better too. [Joint]
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome aboard, footking. Is there a chance that you could share the clips on the 'Tube?

--------------------
Tony

Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

BTW, this clip sort of reminds me of one of the best high arched models that I know...

TINA MARIE?!

--------------------
Tony

footking
Board Regular
Member # 23046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footking         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not really sure how to post the videos, but I'll look into it.
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My fellow foot watchers, I have been doing this for decades. I have the privelege of seeing this kind of high arches on average looking women. Not the stars but average looking. Sitting playing cards and having talks with friends. Had one with exact sculpted feet. She was overweight, but once I sat down she took off her closed shoes and almost made me cum. Average country club wife in mid thirties or forties. Nothing to write home until her shoes came off. Another trend that I love, no polish on the hands, but the toes are painted. I just love this in Ohio. I only look at the high arches well defined and hopefully well tanned. Oh yes average to ugly so I see the high arches all to myself. I wish I could show the proof. This type of woman helps me through the days. Tony the Shredder You are the man and I wish I could invite you on one of my hunt for high arches. This is a daily ritual for myself. I find basically everyday from mature women only. No young women or flat feet. I like to discuss my sightings with you.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Thank you for that great words of wisdom, hiarch1. Welcome to the wonderful world of arches!

--------------------
Tony

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links