Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Face Mash 5

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Face Mash 5
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now at LeDaemon's Foot Fetish Clipstore: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/880

-

Face Mash 5

She starts by stepping on his lips and face with the dirty soles of her leather thong sandals. Shortly there after she kicks of the sandals and mashes her bare toes over his face. Then from the couch she teasingly holds her feet inches above his face flexing her toes and waving her feet. Then she uses his face as a footrest, but constantly mashing and rubbing her soles on his eyes,lips, and nose. His final reward is a footjob done to a creamy completion!

To see the sample gif with a little Footjob action check the clipstore!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
super hot!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iop
Loyal Member
Member # 26458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iop   Email iop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lucky man
Posts: 56 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
I would do a clip like that but the smell from my feet might kill Ya'll. [Eek!]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I would do a clip like that but the smell from my feet might kill Ya'll." Comment by Shelly

[Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by shellsprettyfeet:
I would do a clip like that but the smell from my feet might kill Ya'll. [Eek!]

Is that a challenge Shell? [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love how nonchalantly she reads her book while she does the things that men dream of X3
You're the luckiest man in teh world (even if you did get splattered by the "king"...)

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
nothin like a good face mashing to get the crops ready for harvest [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]

LD, anyone ever tell you you look like that foot fetish guy from kickfight.com

...the guy who always gets his face mashed in by kickboxers. Here is who I am talking about:
 -

I think he's in Canada though

[ October 12, 2007, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links