Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My newest paintjob!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My newest paintjob!!
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all of them are giving me a hart attack but i think the 3rd and 4th ones are stopping my heart for realz

thank you hun

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awwwww guys - thanks ... I am actually surprised with the clarity of these pics ... it pays to meddle in your camera's settings sometimes [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
heh it sure does, its all about what you do with the settings [Wink]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Breathtaking, Beatutiful, Sexy, and Awesome. There is nothing as hot as opening a site and seeing a new post by Mommie..You're truely in a class of your own MD and I am Awestruck, Mindfucked, and Deep in Love with You!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
and Deep in Love with You!!!

with me? [Wink]
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice~! Can't wait to see what you cum up with next~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
and Deep in Love with You!!!

with me? [Wink]
No silly, with Mommie, but any supporter of the Goddess I adore I'd be happy to call a friend.
Take er easy man.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
B-E-A-UTIFUL MD [Drool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute - I forgot to mention in the other post that I liked the paint job...but here I see you have the pink ribbons - very fitting for October! Super cute! And that last photo is amazing!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the color choices and although you have a lot of white on those nails, I still suggesting adding some white laquer finish to those toes. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NyAd
Loyal Member
Member # 25092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NyAd   Email NyAd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
u made me cum right in my pants again!!!

--------------------
 -

Regards...
NyAd

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God I would so love to coat those in some warm lotion! LOL!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Love the color choices and although you have a lot of white on those nails, I still suggesting adding some white laquer finish to those toes. [Smile]

Patrick

You can never have enough white lacquer finish Patrick!

[Wink]

Great new paintjob mommie! I always love seein your new posts!

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cuddle_Kittens:
Very cute - I forgot to mention in the other post that I liked the paint job...but here I see you have the pink ribbons - very fitting for October! Super cute! And that last photo is amazing!

Awwww - thanks doll!
I am a survivor - at 19 - so I am BIG when it comes to pink ribbons and finding a cure!!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links