Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Black Lacey Leggins (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Black Lacey Leggins
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have no idea what to call these...footless leggins? Open-toe shoe leggins?? Lacey, crocheted, laceynets? I dunno - but here's some pics.

First showing the leggin-thingys

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And now some feet

-  -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
impressive, great shots!
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice, LOVE the black polish.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I must bow before you cuddle, you have the feet of a goddess, welcome to the forum, and thank you for sharing with us foot-freaks.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CK, Cute, cute, cute black toenail polish!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prevaricator82
Major Player
Member # 22717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prevaricator82   Email prevaricator82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Bow Down]

I bow to your toes Cuddle_Kittens...

Posts: 171 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fever
Major Player
Member # 24150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fever   Email foot fever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all I can say is... [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 231 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You look groovy!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics! I love the leggings in the first round ... bet those feel wicked to the touch

As for the feet pics - niiiiice
Love the black polish!! [Tongue]

ps - thanks for the MS add [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh so cuddly! toeless tights.. how cool!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

They are super soft too - not quite nylon, more of a cottony lace, they are super comfortable.

I was playing around with my nail polish, and updated the plain black with this silverish polish that looks like a CD (if that makes sense) Here are some shots :-)

-  -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cuddle_Kittens:
 -

I LOVE this polish set [Big Grin]
Ohhh yeah ~ let the c-r-e-a-t-i-v-t-y fly!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah thats not bad at all!! really nice
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links