Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sole City Chicago Contributions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sole City Chicago Contributions
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All I have to say is if Chicago is indeed "The Windy City," I sure wish I could have smelled the breeze that was blowing off these!!!

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no lie on that Pat. Def in the top 3 faves with Delicious and Peaches.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I've gotten to work with Delicious. Another ebony gal that I have on my site that I'm totally infatuated with is Danaya. It took me too damn long to experience a black woman's feet, but it left me wanting A LOT more. [Smile]

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sole sistah #1, Patrick!!!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Yeah, I've gotten to work with Delicious. Another ebony gal that I have on my site that I'm totally infatuated with is Danaya. It took me too damn long to experience a black woman's feet, but it left me wanting A LOT more. [Smile]

Patrick

-

Danaya too. That's 4 then.I just saw her foot worship clip on youtube today and holy shit. Patrick, I need to come up there are meet upwith you and Delicious.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
delicious [Mmm] the wrinkles in the first pic are to die for.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southside_hood
Major Player
Member # 21792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southside_hood   Email southside_hood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bro danaya is beautiful, with beautiful feet, how do they smell?
Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd love to taste the soles of both those lovelies!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good pix

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WHOA sweet
i live in chicagoooooooo
is this somewhere in the city?

Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I live in Chicago too! [Thumbs Up]

It's a damn shame, I haven't given myself the opportunity to meet these lovely ladies!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good stuff [Cool] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links