Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » A tribute to RACHEL AZIANI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A tribute to RACHEL AZIANI
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One of my all time favorite high arch adult film stars happens to be the one and only RACHEL AZIANI. As a former member, she truly puts on a show in more ways than one. Here are these 8 thumbnails that's gonna whet your appetite.

-  -  -  -

-  -  -  -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she has scruptious toes and nice soles .... the last pic is the best !!!!

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the word is "scrumptious"

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tony you are on a roll...don't stop!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks MC Nolan... I'll do what I do best for all of youse.

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shes sooo sexy from head to toe...she has perfect toes

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Rachel's feet looked incredibly cute and tasty.

[Mmm]

--------------------
Tony

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tony The Shredder:
Rachel's feet looked incredibly cute and tasty.

[Mmm]

I'll 2nd that.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is incerdible, nice feet cute toes, leggy, big breasts, and pretty. She alway tries to please her fans!! She's a class act!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful pics, just wondering if you got amatuers, or candids of extremely high arched women hopefully mature I wish I could start this, my computer skills are lacking.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Welcome aboard, rookie!

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links