Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Eliza's Naked Toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Eliza's Naked Toes
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry it's been awhile guys. Life has been crazy lately. I finally got around to get my nails painted a couple days ago and took some naked shots for you while I was trying to decide on a polish color. Check out the prints in those slippers while you're at it.

Large Version (from footgurl.com)
 -

-

-

-

-

-

[ November 09, 2007, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: Eliza Durden ]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for these Eliza [Jerkoff]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you know that I'm going to go to CO to visit you and massage your beautiful feet. You're not that far from me. You're worth the drive, sweetheart.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can only speak for me - but I've missed ya.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes you were missed! Where are the end result pics? Was that your choice in color? Please post!!! (great arches!)
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bootster:
Yes you were missed! Where are the end result pics? Was that your choice in color? Please post!!! (great arches!)

-
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
thanks for these Eliza [Jerkoff]

I had a feeling you would like these [Wink]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
I hope you know that I'm going to go to CO to visit you and massage your beautiful feet. You're not that far from me. You're worth the drive, sweetheart.

You'll have to get past Tyler first. Good luck! [Laugh]
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When I take a woman with sexy feet and toes like you around my friends, I so much would rather have them say, "Cute toes," then be covert about it and wanna arm wrestle me for a feel. But as a guy with good taste, like Tyler, it comes with the territory.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
I can only speak for me - but I've missed ya.

Thanks. It's nice to be back on the board. [Smile]
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:

-
OMFG!!! I was mesmerized for a few moments WOW what a color! on such perfect long toes! Thank you! I need to go now and finish off something! [Wink]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Toes like yours do not need any nail-polish ...they are gorgeous with the natural look...!

Great post...and thanks!!

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by bigtoeslover:
Toes like yours do not need any nail-polish ...they are gorgeous with the natural look...!

Great post...and thanks!!

Thanks bigtoeslover. They always like a bit of air after a couple weeks of polish.
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
OMFG!!! I was mesmerized for a few moments WOW what a color! on such perfect long toes! Thank you! I need to go now and finish off something! [Wink] [/QB]

I thought it was a nice color since we are in Fall. A warm cinnamon red. I'm definitly going to get some more pics with this color.
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, sooo sexy!!!

bruce

[ November 10, 2007, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links