Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Teen Feet Dreams Update: Candice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teen Feet Dreams Update: Candice
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

What better a way to start off a new era in Teen Feet Dreams history than with a smoking hot set from Candice?

In one of her hottest sets every watch as Candice in her men's white shirt and boxers peels off those dress socks and shows off her soft 19 year old soles and painted toes. A great combination of cute and sensual, she commented that this was one of her own personal favorite sets that we have done to date!

Just to update you all we have also brought Candice on board as our Canadian resident make-up and hairsylist. She has been in school for the last year taking cosmotology so we decided to help put that to good use! Watch for her over the next few months peeking in and out of sets with other TFD models as well as showing off her newly learned skills too...

Click on the pic for more preview images too...Oh and comments are always appreciated, for we know who really has the final say & that is the foot fans out there!

Tony & Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice shots and I look forward to seeing her make-up work. Is she for hire? :-)

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looks great my friend [Smile]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dunno, something about those photos tends me to believe that her feet would be nice and smelly and she'd love to have us smelling them. My kinda girl if my thoughts are correct. Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Candice LOVES the shoots too which makes it even hotter!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links