Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » New pics from today of Mommie Dearest's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New pics from today of Mommie Dearest's feet
Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography
All Pro Poster
Member # 14251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Author's Homepage   Email Johnnywild aka FetishartPhotography   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mommie stopped by today to show me her new Mudds...

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 659 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool] nice shoes MD, may i lick them?
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the shoes and what's in them. Wonders never cease do they? :-D

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't get past the first toe before... [Thud]
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The shoes are beautiful, but more importantly, her feet make the shoes look fabulous. Her shoes are akin to being glittery gift wrapping and her feet being the gift.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
[Drool] nice shoes MD, may i lick them?

YES YOU MAY ...I miss yer buttskii!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
The shoes are beautiful, but more importantly, her feet make the shoes look fabulous. Her shoes are akin to being glittery gift wrapping and her feet being the gift.

[Thud] awwww THANK YOU

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
Wonders never cease do they? :-D

Nope - they sure don't [Wink]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Bootster:
I couldn't get past the first toe before... [Thud]

no falling down ... unless you plan to [Kiss]

--------------------

-

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok done, we can set an appointment later [Wink]
busy tonight? [Tongue]

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

not at all ... [Hop]

--------------------

-

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

[Drool]
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That Woman is Flawless [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NyAd
Loyal Member
Member # 25092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NyAd   Email NyAd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
woooooooooowhoooooo!!!!damn ur feet r SEXYYYYYYyyyyyy!!

--------------------
 -

Regards...
NyAd

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think we all agree Mommie is perfect.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links