Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Kyanna worships Jamie's Size 10 feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kyanna worships Jamie's Size 10 feet
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi

Kyanna informed me that she has never sucked the toes of anyone, so she really started out with some great ones- Jamie's long, slender Size Tens at the end of those wonderfully long legs. [Smile]

From Foot Worship Studios

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow---Jamie is the hottest chick on your website. She has such long legs and sexy toes, not to mention killer eyes!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Kraken
Elite Trooper
Member # 20682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Kraken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SWEET PIX

--------------------
-----+>The Kraken<+-----

Posts: 399 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool]

and i like how there's another girl in the background watching in the one pic, love the look on her face.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope she enjoyed her first time and she'll do it again! [Tongue]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much!!!! Yes, Jamie is an incredible foot model and foot worshipper. Kyanna did enjoy the shoot and now loves feet. I think it's great to introduce a new girl to feet. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToNi ToNe357
BANNED
Member # 27181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToNi ToNe357   Author's Homepage   Email ToNi ToNe357       Edit/Delete Post 
DAM!!!!!!! I would eat Jamies pussy an suck her size 10 soles @ tha same time. I like that pic where she has both her legs pushed bac!!!!!!! [Jerkoff]

BiG fOOt & SoLe Worship!!!!!!!!!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SeXyBiGSoLeAssasins/

--------------------
Lu Lu's SiZe 10 fOOt SLAVE!!!
BIG fOOt WORSHIPER!!!!

Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lady_foot_lover
BANNED
Member # 27760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lady_foot_lover   Author's Homepage   Email lady_foot_lover       Edit/Delete Post 
very Sexy

--------------------
Michael

Posts: 125 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks! I love it when Jamie goes back like that too, so her foot friends can suck her toes. [Smile]

--------------------

-

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great photo sets. They both are way hot and look like they have sexy feet too.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footblvd
Loyal Member
Member # 26445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footblvd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you have done it again fws, Like to see her suck her long legs
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thank you, Cain & FootBlvd!! I really love long toe sucking too. [Smile]

--------------------

-

sophokles
Major Player
Member # 8933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sophokles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NICE. Love that 4th one with the girl watching in the background.
Posts: 192 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks Sophokles!!! That is darling lil Jasmine Byrne. She is a veteren worshipper of feet and helped direct this scene. [Smile]

--------------------

-

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links