Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Teen Feet Dreams Update: Chrissy!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Teen Feet Dreams Update: Chrissy!
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey all!

-

Once again Chrissy is back for another round of toe teasing fun in her bright green bikini and flip-flops. This set starts out kind of tame but goes off the chart really fast with Chrissy taking her time to show off her French tipped toes and extremely wrinkled soles, her deep brown eyes looking at you in the most erotic way. I am not normally drawn to eyes (for obvious reasons) but she had me from the first pic, relaxing in the chair, almost waiting for the moment that she could start removing those well-worn flip-flops. Then the real treat comes later as we watch her apply lotion to those already-soft soles and arches, followed by a quick strip-tease, letting you see the entire package of this firm fit blonde. A set that is guaranteed to please more than a few fetishes!

You can also click on the pic above to see three more FULL SIZED preview pics too!

Tony

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] this thread needs some previews man [Big Grin]

she´s amazing, good job

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
[Eek!] this thread needs some previews man [Big Grin]

she´s amazing, good job

Thanks man!

Just click on the full pic and it will take you to the preview page for Chrissy's set that has some more full-sized preview pics!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap! Now that's a sexy French pedicure. Great toenails!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
OR....Join your awesome site! [Big Grin] Hot set!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous girl! Beautiful French pedicure! She's a total package for sure!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] Chrissy does it for me, she is a FOX [Wink]

Thanks Guys!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
OR....Join your awesome site! [Big Grin] Hot set!

Now there's an idea that I think we should use as one of our slogans..hehe...thanks for the plug!

Really and truly the girls like Chrissy and Candice to name a couple are just everyday girls next door showing off some pretty damn gorgeous feet! They don't do this full-time and we really feel that it adds to the more personal feel that we are going for... I mean pro models have their place but I don't think that we can even say that most of the TFD girls are pro models per se...more like your everyday cuties who just so happen to love showing off their feet!

Anyway...thanks again guys for the great comments!

Tony

--------------------
 -

BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks anyway. The no polish look doesn't do it for me:(

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links