Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » New shoes and New camera!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New shoes and New camera!
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's like Christmas here today - DHL man brought me my new camera, and the UPS guy brought me shoes...I'm in heaven!

Enjoy!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babster8
Major Player
Member # 26527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babster8   Author's Homepage   Email babster8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice..

--------------------
Wanna see more.. Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/babster888/

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
delicious
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fever
Major Player
Member # 24150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fever   Email foot fever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
woah I just dropped a load [Jerkoff]
Posts: 231 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you enjoyed Foot Fever *wink*

And thanks You and Babster!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cuddle_Kittens:
It's like Christmas here today - DHL man brought me my new camera, and the UPS guy brought me shoes...I'm in heaven!

Enjoy!

Haha I hear exactly what you mean...I had a similar day here...

Fed Ex guy brought me my new HD video camera and the UPS guy brought me my new lighting set!

WOO-HOO!

I was just thinking that it was a good thing our orders didn't get mixed up...although I would gladly send you your shoes so you could break them in for me!

[Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous feet and nice shoes. [Thud]

You always have the coolest/sexiest shoes. I love see-through shoes!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:

I was just thinking that it was a good thing our orders didn't get mixed up...although I would gladly send you your shoes so you could break them in for me!

[Wink]

LOL I'll gladly trade you shoes for the HD vid camera! haha! Gotta love it though when every delivery guy leaves goodies on your doorstep in one day!

--------------------
 -

Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:

Thank you Wing-Washer! I think Mommie has me beat on the cool shoes personally... But I'm glad you like them! I'm half-tempted to cut out the mesh that's underneath the leather fish netty stuff so they are even more see-through, but maybe I'll wait until they aren't so 'new' [Smile] I agree with you though, see through shoes are NICE!

--------------------
 -

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm half-tempted to cut out the mesh that's underneath the leather fish netty stuff so they are even more see-through

do it do it do it
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I'm half-tempted to cut out the mesh that's underneath the leather fish netty stuff so they are even more see-through, but maybe I'll wait until they aren't so 'new' [Smile] I agree with you though, see through shoes are NICE!

Love the shoes, and cutting out the mesh would be hot! Great shots! They look great on those gorgeous peds of yours!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pics interesting new shoes. The camera takes good pics.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:

Thank you Wing-Washer! I think Mommie has me beat on the cool shoes personally... But I'm glad you like them! I'm half-tempted to cut out the mesh that's underneath the leather fish netty stuff so they are even more see-through, but maybe I'll wait until they aren't so 'new' [Smile] I agree with you though, see through shoes are NICE!
Even-more-see-through would be great!  - I can see why you'd want to wait, though. [Smile]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links