Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Helzberg Diamonds commercial...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Helzberg Diamonds commercial...
Revon
Board Regular
Member # 18487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revon   Email Revon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just saw a great Helzberg Diamonds commercial. A guy sitting on the couch painting his wifes/girlfriends toes. You get a good shot of her pretty feet.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw that - it runs on TLC alot. I haven't found it on the web yet though.

They guy is on the couch painting his girl's toenails and asks how they look - she says they are perfect, and he says 'I don't know, I think they need another coat'. Then the announcer guy says "Since you're not that guy, there's Helzberg Diamonds...

The first time I saw it, I wasn't sure how to take it, because I didn't see the whole thing - but yeah, since most guys don't pamper their women and their feet - they have to buy them diamonds to make them feel special LOL It's really cute!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
saw that last night myself.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l0F8z2c8RU

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links