Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Hayden Panettiere - Close Up Toes Clip from Heroes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hayden Panettiere - Close Up Toes Clip from Heroes
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I totally got hooked on Hereos watching one of the season 2 episodes over my buddies house last week. I borrowed his season 1 dvd and watched the whole thing and even found the season 2 episodes online. I've caught up to present day.

Now for the good stuff. Is Hayden Panettiere a little hottie or what? In season 2 there is an extended clip where she is giving herself a pedicure and since she is a healer (her super power), she decided to see what happens when she cuts off her toe - will it grow back, or will the old one reattach? Yes, for a foot lover it is hard to like a scene where a girl cuts off her toe, but just know its all fake and you get to look at her cute little feet and bright red toes. The clip link is here below and I'll throw in a photo here of her too:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wpoTJXKB1lw

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yep i posted the youtube free clip(for those who want to download it) in this thread the same day the episode aired [Thumbs Up]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007415;p=1#000000

the clip here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/59681169/HaydenP-Heroes.avi

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doziteo
Board Regular
Member # 27651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doziteo   Author's Homepage   Email Doziteo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pure Gloryy!!!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was a great part of that show. Loved the closeup shots of these wonderful peds.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so sexy
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YES WAY! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy freaking cow!!!! tooo HOT!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links