Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » *Updated Pix * Juliana's High Arches 23yrs old LATINA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *Updated Pix * Juliana's High Arches 23yrs old LATINA
footguy1052
Board Regular
Member # 27748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footguy1052   Email footguy1052   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MY MISTAKE THE FIRST TIME...

I'm posting pics of this girl named Juliana.

She's Petite, classy, 23yrs young, and Mexican.

Size 7 feet.

Super soft skin all over and her feet proves that more!

I'm posting these pics so you guys can email me directly so I can show her your postive comments and then convince even more to get a site started.

P.S. This ain't nothing!  -  -  -

[ December 01, 2007, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: footguy1052 ]

Posts: 19 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice man. Thanks.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footguy1052
Board Regular
Member # 27748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footguy1052   Email footguy1052   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No problem. I just need to show her good ass comments.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
My god man! Does she do FJ's at all?? If not convince her too with those gems! More pics please! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footguy1052
Board Regular
Member # 27748

Yes she has...and it felt great.
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
next time try the edit button, no need to create a new thread.
she has cute feet, i need to see more

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has very beautiful and lovable feet, footguy 1052. I would do the backstroke across the Rio Grande just to lay next to those precious toes. You can not do them justice if you lose your focus, my anxious photographer. Pay proper tribute first with the camera lens, then use your lips.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxxpodophilexxx
Loyal Member
Member # 2486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxxpodophilexxx   Email xxxpodophilexxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man, I'm not normally into arches, but I think I'd love to suck on hers...and those toes!!

Could we get some oiled soles and french tips shots? Pretty Please?!!

--------------------
Feets, don't fail me now!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that is a perfect arch would love to see more of her feet

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footguy1052:
Yes she has...and it felt great.

i was just about to ask, thanks for the answer

now i'll go back to my hole in the wall and jerk off big time!!!

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footguy1052
Board Regular
Member # 27748

tomorrow is her birthday guys please wish her a good one with some nice comments for her to read! Thanks!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links