Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » good morning!(damn i was drunk last night, updated) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: good morning!(damn i was drunk last night, updated)
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so im having alot of fun posting all theses pics ive takin, i hope u guys enjoy looking at them as much as i enjoyed taking, posting, and looking at them!!might as well get my $$$ worth for all of us, right?,you guys are the only foot fetish pals i have, and i love you!!(<---drunk) [Cheers]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ December 04, 2007, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: d-wreck9 ]

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

i know my photo skills arent the greatest, but i just got a new camera and im still trying to figure out how to use it
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

damn i didnt take any spread toe shots!?! next time...!(if im getting annoying just let me know)
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

-
 -
 -
 -

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by d-wreck9:
you guys are the only foot fetish pals i have, and i love you

We love you too big guy [Big Grin] especially when you post great pics like those. I know you enjoy taking and posting them- I would too if my wife allowed me to do that.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those legs massive!
Her blue toes sure are attention grabbers!

Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyramus
Elite Trooper
Member # 23382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pyramus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
any chance of getting a footjob-pic?
Posts: 414 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
let us know before the next shoot [Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pics ... love the blue polish and great soles.... [Drool]

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great encore, d-wreck9 !! [Drool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

damn i was drunk last night, anyways heres a couple more,

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lfl2:
those legs massive!

This is what I like! A curvy gal thats nice and thick! She'd be a good trampler for sure. I bet a footjob from her would probably launch my wad into orbit.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by lfl2:
those legs massive!

This is what I like! A curvy gal thats nice and thick! She'd be a good trampler for sure. I bet a footjob from her would probably launch my wad into orbit.
i loved her legs, and believe me, two miuntes after she walked out the door, it was like the moon landing [Jerkoff]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links