Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » I want your take on her toenails... please post. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I want your take on her toenails... please post.
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I pretty much dig soles and toes about the same, but the first test is always her toes and toenails. I love nice full nailbeds and toenails slightly on the longer side like my wife Andi's are.. So this is my personal perception of "slightly longer".. I know that alot of you have a real preference for either long or short toenails specifically.
Post after post you'll see someone's saying "her nails are way too long" or "they like em shorter"... often times one way or the other is the difference between her feet being "totally hot" or "flat out gross"... When I read this I'm sitting and wondering,,, longer than what or how short??? Those descriptions are "RELATIVE" to some sort of criteria...
Check out these pictures of my wifes toenails and rate them in one of the following...
A. way too long for me
B. a little long for me, but they will work
C. I think her toenails are the perfect length
D. not long enough,, let em grow
E. who the hell cares about that?? let's see her soles!!
Let's make this topic POP!!!
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
B. a little long for me, but they will work.......very much will work for me!

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I chose option B. Your wife has very nice feet, but, her toenails are a tad too long for my liking, but not what I would call overly long.
I would like to see her soles. Thanks for posting those fine pics of your wife's feet.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think they are perfectly proportioned for her feet.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As long as they're not prone to draw my blood when we're in bed....we're cool!
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Perfect...I like em a little longish.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
perfect period!!!! so "c" for me, thanks aerodrew I for one love her feet and toes
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her toenails seem to be absolutely the same length for me, so I don't really understand the reason why you're being so fussy about them. The only difference that I spot is color.

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babster8
Major Player
Member # 26527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babster8   Author's Homepage   Email babster8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
like em long myself... love the feel of the nails on my tongue when i'm doin a women feet.. Your wife's big toe is perfect!! the other 4 guys could be longer...

--------------------
Wanna see more.. Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/babster888/

Posts: 108 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet are perfect............tell her not to cut the nails, her feet wont be as sexy if she does
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet are very sexy, and the length of her nails are at the maximum length I prefer toenails to be. They really compliment her feet, and the 4th pic is a great example of this. So, My answer to your question would be C. Great selection of pics too to showcase your point.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
C. I think her toenails are the perfect length
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
C.

man her feet look amazing [Drool]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
her feet have a great and sexy shape, grea arch and longish toes, i'm a long nail lover and i'm a sucker for them, i just don't like to admit howmuch i love long toenails, because then women know how much power they would have over me, haha. i like your wife's toenail length, but they're just a little short of making me obsess. a little longer than this and i would be captured by that women, no matter how therest of her body looks, i'm really a sucker for long toenails, perfect example of the pefect toenail shape and length are from that sexy lady from the website: www.angelkissedfeet.com

men o men, i can look at her feet 24/7!!

thanks for bringing up this topic!!

desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some of them I have to say 'B' just a bit long but they will work [Mmm]

However, I think the length in the first one is just perfect, so 'A' there! Maybe the clear nail bed makes them look shorter in the first one, but those are feet I would like to indulge regardless of which picture they resembled at the moment!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links