Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Various MD pics ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Various MD pics ...
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love the pinky toe saying hi in the last one [Wink]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome pics Mommy.Thank you

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MD,

If cloning humans ever becomes legal, how much would you sell me a clone of yourself for? [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mommie, thanks for sharing your lovely self with us!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Un-freaking-believably hot!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
Sexy as always!

I put Mommie at the top of my Christmas list this year. I hung a full fashioned seamed nylon stocking from my chimney. I'd love for Mommie Claus to fill it with what belongs in it.

I don't know though, I've been pretty naughty this year.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Drool] You Are So Fine MD! Think Maybe You Could Step on My Face Sometime? Please??????? [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you amaze me every single time I check out your pictures Mommie [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mommie , your black flip flops great smelly?? i want sniff
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Mommie, thanks for the pics but what happened to the the wet nylons you said you would like to try??
I asked you on a previous post about the chance of you getting in the tub with some nylons on, even fully clothed, and you sounded very excited.
Have you had time to do this yet or is it one for the future??

Take care and thanks for all the great pics, Merry christmas!!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootlovermuk:
Hey Mommie, thanks for the pics but what happened to the the wet nylons you said you would like to try??
I asked you on a previous post about the chance of you getting in the tub with some nylons on, even fully clothed, and you sounded very excited.
Have you had time to do this yet or is it one for the future??

Take care and thanks for all the great pics, Merry christmas!!!

To be dead honest I had forgot [Confused] ... I apologize ... it is now written down here at my desk and it will be top priority this weekend [Smile]

Thanks for the reminder and holiday wishes [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
you amaze me every single time I check out your pictures Mommie [Thumbs Up]

Thanks Camille ~ You have the same effect on me [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Sexy as always!

I put Mommie at the top of my Christmas list this year. I hung a full fashioned seamed nylon stocking from my chimney.

he he he ~ is it a nice old-fashioned cuban footed nylon stocking, nude and black [Wink]

--------------------

-

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links