Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Gotta Love -U-Tube!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gotta Love -U-Tube!!
AsianFeet
Board Regular
Member # 6985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AsianFeet   Email AsianFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJylRACz13o
Posts: 34 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you still have all of your stuff, when everybody else's is gone?
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG that was deplorable and well corrupt our youth.

Coed what were you thinking making such smut?

P.S. Thanks for making such smut. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
OMG that was deplorable and well corrupt our youth.

Coed what were you thinking making such smut?

P.S. Thanks for making such smut. [Smile]

We are all going to hell for viewing this clip. [Eek!] [Laugh]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chriss
Loyal Member
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chriss   Email Chriss       Edit/Delete Post 
* * * YOUTUBE REMOVED THE VIDEO FOR A TERMS OF USE VIOLATION. * * *
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YouTube is weird with deleting videos. They removed my reading lady video for 'Terms of Use Violation'. When I e-mailed them to find out why they responded 'read the terms of use'. [Mad] I simply reposted the same video with new name and it has been up ever since.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How do you save the videos posted to youtube?

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andymac21
All Pro Poster
Member # 15990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for andymac21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what about using xtube.com coed??

--------------------
http://ukcelebfeet.freeforums.org/

Posts: 788 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fifty
Board Regular
Member # 20257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fifty   Email Fifty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Save youtube vids using this. Pretty easy. Get em before they delete em.

http://vixy.net/flv_converter

Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
Her socks were all tore up. I bet her feet smeeeeeeeeelled lol. she,ll make tons when she sells them. Maybe I'll buy them for my hubby.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Bow Down] Of course.. we should thank them for "caring" enough about us to "save" us from our lusts ! Zeig-fuckin' heil !!
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bloody youtube is so lame now. My suggestion is when you find something good, download it to you're computer straight away. There's heaps of freeware programs that can convert the files - and then you have them forever!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
izzitjustme
Board Regular
Member # 12570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izzitjustme   Email izzitjustme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So is this video gone for good now?
Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links