Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » I simply adore her.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I simply adore her....
blake345
Board Regular
Member # 26427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blake345     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shes gorgeous!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rechain
Major Player
Member # 25123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rechain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where can I find more pictures of her [Big Grin] she is cute and have nize feet [Drool]

/Rechain

Posts: 165 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The red-heads do it again.... A thread started a few weeks ago sayin' somthin' about red-heads not havin' bad feet.... We'll I haven't seen one yet.... NICE [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's very sexy with very footjobable feet.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is indeed a hot shot!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rabidninja
BANNED
Member # 26212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rabidninja   Email rabidninja       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
Nice....

She has my favorite kind of soles....mostly white with the coloring where she's walked on them...if that makes sense?

Thanks for the pic!

thats EVERY sole. and she is mint
Posts: 74 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkledsolesguy
Board Regular
Member # 10530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkledsolesguy   Email wrinkledsolesguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought she looked familiar. She is on a site called twincitiesfootfetish.com. You can buy foot sessions with her! She is listed under the models and there are more photos there.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iop
Loyal Member
Member # 26458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iop   Email iop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
slurp, slurp, slurp.........
Posts: 56 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TOO CUTE!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links