Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Flexed feet for my boys! let me hear ya?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Flexed feet for my boys! let me hear ya??
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Just when I had decided to not buy any more clips, her I go I'll be visiting to purchase that full version

Please dont stop getting my clips babe I really need the support to stay online!! Remember that guys, my website is free so anytime your order my clips, videos or custom stuff it helps pay for my website which is free for the public!

Dont forget the stink over the holidays please show some support!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This cant be real. Britney is sooooo freaking hott, and her feet.........Well to me, words cant describe them! Thanks for the pictures!!! I am always on the lookout for new clips from you on ur store!
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Magnificent soles! [Drool]
One thing is missing, though, if i may: some red polish on those wonderful nails! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Magnificent soles! [Drool]
One thing is missing, though, if i may: some red polish on those wonderful nails! [Bow Down]

You know whats funny about the above quote? For every person that says they want my nails painted there is someone who wants them unpolished! Yikes, I can't please you all but I wish I could.. Until then, I will keep doing my best! I love you all I hope you know that!

Britney

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was not my intention to be rude, Miss Britney, i hope you know that... [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
YOU are so very good to us and we all love you, nails polished or not! [Bow Down]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Your feet are awesome painted or not...but since we are on the topic whats the chance of getting some blue on them? [Fingers Crossed] [Cool]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney, where's that cute smile of yours? [Cry] Thanks for sharing those with us! The first and last one are my favs.
[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by KnightTimeFeet:
Britney, where's that cute smile of yours? [Cry] Thanks for sharing those with us! The first and last one are my favs.
[Thumbs Up]

Those pictures that you are looking at were done for a customer and he wanted me to look dominant and tough. I prefer to smile as well most of the time but, sometimes it's fun to be a bitch.. LOL

--------------------

-

Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Your feet are awesome painted or not...but since we are on the topic whats the chance of getting some blue on them? [Fingers Crossed] [Cool]

I know why you like Blue babe. Because the toes look like candy pieces! hehehehe.. Eat em up babe!

--------------------

-

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Incredible feet Brit- World Class!

On a somwhat related note- a recent poster asked about foot tattoos and you have several. How bad did it hurt getting your foot ones done?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Delete_This_Account_Please
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delete_This_Account_Please     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
sometimes it's fun to be a bitch.. LOL [/QB]
Although I would never call you that, I know what you mean. Again, nice work!
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

I'm a sweet bitch huh?

--------------------

-

David07
Board Regular
Member # 26100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David07   Email David07   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i would suck her toes all day!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now this is an Awesome set... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links