Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Look at these hot soles babe! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Look at these hot soles babe!
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your feet look so soft and kissable, they a footguy daydream. thanks babe.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
youngerguy80
Board Regular
Member # 10343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for youngerguy80   Email youngerguy80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brittany!!!!

I'd love to be in a video with you.....maybe in a cinema watching a movie with you in the seat behind me feeding me popcorn with your feet.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by youngerguy80:
Brittany!!!!

I'd love to be in a video with you.....maybe in a cinema watching a movie with you in the seat behind me feeding me popcorn with your feet.

It's funny you should mention the movies babe! I gave a footjob in an empty theater last night... You know if you saw me in the theater I just might stuff popcorn in your mouth with my toes thats kind of hot!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Daddy:
Your feet are so hot Brit! I just wanna blow my fat load all over them [Jerkoff]

I love that babe! Nothing better than seeing my work unload all over me.. I even like the taste!!

I'm a very naughty girl Mack_daddy!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmmm I'll sign up to make any kind of movie you want to make, as long as I can have those beautiful feet of yours! [Mmm]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by feetlover2:
mmmm I'll sign up to make any kind of movie you want to make, as long as I can have those beautiful feet of yours! [Mmm]

Have you ever thought of getting a custom video feetlover? Your wife looks like she has pretty feet! Is she cool with you checking out other girls feet?

--------------------

-

tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
perfect !

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
both of you look awesome thanks [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Britney Sweetstink:
quote:

Have you ever thought of getting a custom video feetlover? Your wife looks like she has pretty feet! Is she cool with you checking out other girls feet?
She is very accomindating to my foot fetish. She knows I check out other womens feet and she is okay with it.

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
quote:
quote:

She is very accomindating to my foot fetish. She knows I check out other womens feet and she is okay with it.
Thats the way it should be.. More girls need to be understanding of men and their need for visuals.. I actually gave my man a handjob while a friend of mine put our feet in his face! It happened once and thats it !! LOL... I think he liked it too much...

[ January 01, 2007, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Britney Sweetstink ]

--------------------

-

Chuckles
BANNED
Member # 9749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles       Edit/Delete Post 
I know have 57 sole/face pix of you Britney.. you sure do your part to fill up this 1GB USB Disk. You have all of my other models beat by at least 2 fold, thanx a bunch.
Posts: 86 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Dont you dare look at my photos without leaving me a comment babe! you know I need to hear ya...

Your uncommon beauty adds to the appeal of your sexy feet.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish you were my neighbor so I could bring you gifts and breakfast on Sundays.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by Podder:
quote:
Dont you dare look at my photos without leaving me a comment babe! you know I need to hear ya...

Your uncommon beauty adds to the appeal of your sexy feet.
That is one of the nicest things anyone has said to me! Thanks podder.

--------------------

-

Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by Chuckles:
I know have 57 sole/face pix of you Britney.. you sure do your part to fill up this 1GB USB Disk. You have all of my other models beat by at least 2 fold, thanx a bunch.

1 gig babe? Thats awesome.. I love that I can be there for you in times of need Chuckles!

Happy new year!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links