Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Happy New Pig! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Happy New Pig!
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Yates:
I understand you're in to the whole "dirt foot" thing. But isn't walking around in pig poop going a little bit over board?

I'm sorry, I just don't find that very attractive. It's rather disgusting, in my opinion.

Just my opinion. [Cheers]

I just love animals & enjoy being close to the Nature. That's it.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
It may be gross to some,but in all actuality pigs are very clean animals unless you raise them in the mud in a pen outdoors like these swine are in,so yeah even YOU would get muddy if you had to walk around in your own shit. Mila, this is the cutest set you have done for us those piggies know a good set of piggies when they see one LOL [Laugh] [Tongue] Don't let the other people judge you. [Wink]

Yes! I'm a superstar!!! Nobody can judge me!!! ;-)
Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
I think it was meant to be humorous rather than "sexy" guys..see the title.."happy new PIG" lol that right there is funny no matter who you are.

Yes!!! It was a humorous post, exactly!))) I just wanted to say all of you Happy New Year this way...))
And this is not a shit on my feet as you think, it's just ground.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LMAO..Mila you are so cute the way you type english! "it is not A shit" hehe..just teasing you!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Barefoot Mila:
Hi, guys!

I would like to wish you all the best in the New Year 2007!
Happy New pig!))
BTW, pigs are very smart & kind animals & I had a great opportunity to get familiar with them...
Here are the proofs...

-

"Pigs sleep, and group in shit. I ain't eatin nothin' that ain't got the sense to disregard it's own feces."

For some reason that scene from "Pulp Fiction" came to my head. [Laugh]

Mila you seem like a fun free spirited person! Lighten up guys, I'm sure she washed her tootsies off before her man inserted them in his mouth. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
blah blah blah. i see nothing sexy about this.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

bla bla bla =))
I like to make people lough, not to force them to fight ;-)

Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Why some of you are so agressive to me?
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Barefoot Mila:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael2067:
Hi Barefoot Mila,

a happy New Year too.

In germany we have a saying "Perlen vor die Sau werfen" that means "throw pearls before a pig".
I want to say, that I love your feet very very much and I´m a little sadly because a pig gets them and we not [Wink]

But we have great pics of you and your feet thats a little consolation for me. [Wink]

Be as you are

Appreciate

Michael

Thanks a lot!)))
;-)
We in Russia say it about pigs & pearls too!

Guess what, we have that thing here in Italy too.
Sounds quite "international". Or "european" at least.

By the way, I guess some people is aggressive to You just beacause...it's their way to relate to someone else.
I mean: they are not aggressive towards you, probably they're just rude and don't know what being tactful is.
Which is kinda sad, imho. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's because they are young boys probably not even 20 years old who feel they can say anything they want and hurt people's feelings.Mila, like I said before, ignore the people who say bad things here, if it REALLY bothered them they would have clicked off the thread to start with and move on like a real man.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

))) YES, YOU ARE BOTH RIGHT!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links