Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » College Feet: Foolin' Around ;) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: College Feet: Foolin' Around ;)
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's something I find sexy about a girl who has her hair up like that and wearing glasses.

By the looks of those pics, I don't think she was drawing any sketches on a laptop! I hope you got to enjoy her feet as well because they look sexy.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*right click save*
*right click save*
*right click save* X 30

JR,

This has to be the HOTTEST post I have seen on here in a LONG LONG TIME.

Her feet look so delicious... I'll just bet that the room smelled like feet, sweat and sex.

A few questions, if I may...

Who initiated it... was it something that was planned in advance before the shoot, or did it just sort of happen? Also how long did the "session" (heh heh) last? I'm guessing about oh, 3-4 hours...

Also, did you please her back?

She is so hot. And oh yeah, one final question...

Are you gonna do it again? I'm betting my life that you most certainly will [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's like a silent movie, you view the pictures from beginning to end, and it tells you a great story... The last picture speaks for it self. What a rewarding finish.

This is one of the best post ever here at Wu's

J.R. I'll give you my [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
such a great post deserves a enthusiastic *bump*

so all of the other members of Wu's can enjoy [Smile]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wooo hooo !!

by the looks of the way she's lying, you had a good night that night [Wink]

thanks for sharing the experience!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man she's great.perfect feet.J.R. YOU LUCKY DOG YOU!!I see she's doin'...stuff while in the pose.I bet that was a sight to see.I'd love to see the movie these came from.Mary Jane is a cutie and yeah she does look like Uma a little bit.This was a hellofa post.I'm dying to see more of her now.Thanks for sharing.Great job.Say hello to Mary Jane for us all.I'd keep in very close contact with this angel if I was you! [Tongue]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

Who initiated it... was it something that was planned in advance before the shoot, or did it just sort of happen? Also how long did the "session" (heh heh) last? I'm guessing about oh, 3-4 hours...

Also, did you please her back?

She is so hot. And oh yeah, one final question...

Are you gonna do it again?

Before I do an "official" shoot with a new model, I conduct an interview. This is basically an "I'm not a creep and this is a legitimate gig" meeting. I'll describe what the site's about how long the shoot lasts, etc. After that, we'll go back to my place so I can check out her peds. It would be rather awkward to do so at a coffee shop, though it's been done before. [Smile]

I had her sit at one end of my couch took off her shoes and checked her feet out at first. Then, I offered to give her a foot massage, which is rarely ever turned down by anyone. Keeping in mind she's new to this foot fetish thing, I asked if she ever had her feet worshipped and she replied, "No." In that case, I had her turn over on her stomach, into the pose, and with her feet in front of me, began to suck on her toes.

Does this work for every girl? Absolutely not. Two things occur: "That tickles, stop that!" or, "That tickles, mmm...keep going." In either case, getting to this point is satisfying nevertheless. Magical things tend to occur when a girl gets her toes sucked for the first time. The squirming, giggling, and closing of the eyes in a state of ecstacy. Perhaps I'm exaggerating, but it did lead to the bedroom.

3-4 hours? Probably not. More like two. But we're definitely seeing more of her. I told her about footjobs, and she said she's never done that before. I think I'll step in and do some "coaching".

[ January 14, 2007, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: J.R. ]

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i would do some dirty shit to that girl

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great glasses !!!!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is a trooper for being open to your ideas and taking it up a notch.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I definitely enjoyed those sole shots!
Her toes look very succulent too. [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links