Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Fumiko at her favorite feet for the last time (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fumiko at her favorite feet for the last time
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sergio_aituoipiedi-

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sergio_aituoipiedi-
you are the third god of this forumn, bested only by Wu himself and Britney Sweetstink (subjective opinion, no one get offended).
I love these newest pics, and whoever posted that one unrelated pic with the lady with long red toenails, nice wrinkles, but it pales in comparisson to these dom pics.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sergio_aituoipiedi
Loyal Member
Member # 2228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sergio_aituoipiedi   Author's Homepage   Email Sergio_aituoipiedi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tks a lot for your kind words but this time it's not me down, not me up and... not me filming!
In the next week Wu's forum will be named in my show, and some pages shown. I will post that part of the show here, free of course.
There are only a few sites that strongly supported my webmaster's work, and this is for sure inside the fingers of a one hand selection.

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links