Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Sweet soles for my boys! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sweet soles for my boys!
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What would we ever do without you, Britney? Thanks for sharing once again.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cajunman
Board Regular
Member # 18959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cajunman   Email cajunman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW

--------------------
cm

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, would I like to do things with you! What a pretty, feminine, sexy, little female you are. I'd love to.......well, do a lot of things to your feet and more than just your feet. Thanks, I will get a lot of enjoyment from your pictures starting right now. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gimme:
As always Britney is delivering her best foot forward (pun intended) for all of us to see!
True professional attitude and great pics shot for every foot fetish fan!

Great pics...nicely lit angles...artistic frames all in all!

Thanks for posting always the best of you.

Gimme.

Thanks Gimme my man will love to hear your comments! He actually is getting ready to be a photography school grad and is doing quite well shooting for local model angencies. He got into photography because of me actually, now he is making a thriving buisness out of it in the real world. He will love to hear your comments about the photos! When we do our shoots it's never anything ellorborate, normally just a 45 degree light or an on camera bounced flash! Thanks again!!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the pics! I especially like the clear heels with the red toenail polish.... Talk about sexy!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NOT ENOUGH SOLE!!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
NOT ENOUGH SOLE!!

Hey now babe, be thankful anytime a girl post her photos for you to see okay? hehehehe... I am known for posting sole shots, I post some tops and get yelled at! hehehe.. It's okay Dancingfool I understand..

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoonerFootFan
Loyal Member
Member # 2988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoonerFootFan   Email SoonerFootFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the pics, Brit. The video was even better. [Smile]
Posts: 88 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
Wow, would I like to do things with you! What a pretty, feminine, sexy, little female you are. I'd love to.......well, do a lot of things to your feet and more than just your feet. Thanks, I will get a lot of enjoyment from your pictures starting right now. [Jerkoff]

I a very girly girl that is for sure! I'm very happy to hear that you releived some tension while viewing my pics!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links