Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Here is an example of ugly feet..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Here is an example of ugly feet.....
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
either she's got ugly feet.. or it was photoshpped that way.. rarely do they let models having ugly feet get printed as such.

at anyrate.. to one it's ugly.. to another it's hot.

to me.. not my cup of tea.. but.. if.. for whatever reason.. they looked better in hose.. i'd not be as turn off as I am. but.. the hose have to make wonders happen.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobfoot
Loyal Member
Member # 3253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are slightly disappointing, but I have seen much worse to be honest.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yup.. i've sadly seen tons worse!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footjob82:
Leggy Pauline... Now those are some perfect feet!

HELL YEAH!

Sorry for the off-topic, I could not avoid it.

Regarding the main topic..Yeah, they do look pretty bad indeed. [Confused]

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those rank up there with Paris Hilton's feet. Uuuuuuuuuggggggggggllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
qwertylol12
Board Regular
Member # 16171

Icon 1 posted      Profile for qwertylol12         Edit/Delete Post 
kill me. now. and zeeman, how the hell do you think thats hot? they're HORRIBLY disgusting.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have seen worse but these are UGG boot worthy.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FatCat
BANNED
Member # 4037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FatCat   Email FatCat       Edit/Delete Post 
They are bad!!, she is the kinda woman that would have to come to bed wearing some thigh high leather high heels boots
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So those are human feet??
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is definitely not just that one pic she is an example of a hot chick with ugly feet i was not impressed with hers in past photos either

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not very nice at all they are grotty.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To answer the question, yeah you're nuts, as is everyone else.

All you guys had to do was just click on over to Lord Lucan's to find several better examples of her feet. The pic in question is badly lit, and she is somewhat straining that foot. They aren't perfect, but far from ugly.

http://lordlucan.b-h-e.com/bonusscans3/bonus1490/siennamiller18.jpg

http://www.lordlucan.b-h-e.com/bonusscans4/bonus1658/siennamillerfoot.jpg

http://lordlucan.b-h-e.com/bonusscans3/bonus1270/siennamiller102qr3he.jpg

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links