Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Pantyhose movie, jackin instructions! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pantyhose movie, jackin instructions!
Hosetoes
Board Regular
Member # 2310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hosetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Britney Sweetstink:
quote:
Originally posted by Hosetoes:
Brw, you should have arefular website were members could access all vids and pic.
I hate paying for only one video at clips4sale..
You know, monthly memberships..

I have thought about that babe but, by the time I set all that up I would make way less money than I make now so it's not really worth it... thanks for your support Hoestoes I mean it!

Brit

Ok! Thank you for clearing that out [Smile] It's just that I want more of your feet.. it's really like a drug [Wink]
Any chance you're heading for Sweden? haha [Wink]

You're nr 1!

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Britney Sweetstink:
quote:
Brw, you should have arefular website were members could access all vids and pic.
I hate paying for only one video at clips4sale..
You know, monthly memberships..

I have thought about that babe but, by the time I set all that up I would make way less money than I make now so it's not really worth it... thanks for your support Hoestoes I mean it!

Brit

Ok! Thank you for clearing that out [Smile] It's just that I want more of your feet.. it's really like a drug [Wink]
Any chance you're heading for Sweden? haha [Wink]

You're nr 1!

Ya know, I've been to Germany, Holland, France, and england.. oh and, Switzerland I think I may have driven through Sweden but, I can't remember... I would love to cum back and see you! I would love to allow one of my European fans the right to worship my feet, now that would be very hot! Of course I want you all to be able to do it but, it's just not that easy! Love ya!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hosetoes
Board Regular
Member # 2310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hosetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ya know, I've been to Germany, Holland, France, and england.. oh and, Switzerland I think I may have driven through Sweden but, I can't remember... I would love to cum back and see you! I would love to allow one of my European fans the right to worship my feet, now that would be very hot! Of course I want you all to be able to do it but, it's just not that easy! Love ya!
Oh yeah.. that would be a dream come true.. [Wink]
Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chuck
Board Regular
Member # 6776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVED your response to Hosetoes Brit and you are correct, the reason you are superior to other websites is because you know what it is we like. Your hubby is a lucky man, you are a lady with brains AND beauty...it doesn't get much better than that!!!!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by chuck:
I LOVED your response to Hosetoes Brit and you are correct, the reason you are superior to other websites is because you know what it is we like. Your hubby is a lucky man, you are a lady with brains AND beauty...it doesn't get much better than that!!!!

Thanks for that babe! You are a sweetie..

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just watched clip and I apologive for my lack of punctuality, but that was the icing on the pile of crap that has been my day [week] (no innuendo intended)I'd love to see a tickling clip from you, but I'm more than happy to watch your clips like this. I was hard pressed to resist following your instructions there and then!

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
I just watched clip and I apologive for my lack of punctuality, but that was the icing on the pile of crap that has been my day [week] (no innuendo intended)I'd love to see a tickling clip from you, but I'm more than happy to watch your clips like this. I was hard pressed to resist following your instructions there and then!

Anytime I can bring just a hint of fun to your day it makes my day that much better! love ya babe..

--------------------

-

rxs25
Board Regular
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rxs25   Email rxs25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MMMM the things i would do for and to those feet [Smile] <3 britney
Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by rxs25:
MMMM the things i would do for and to those feet [Smile] <3 britney

I'm sure that would be hot babe!!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links