Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Ex-Gf's feet and pics! A MUST SEE! updated (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ex-Gf's feet and pics! A MUST SEE! updated
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
nice looking girl

was she into footplay?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty hot, why didn't you play with her feet more?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomcat05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she wasntreally into foot fetish... [Cry]

what parts of her feet/body etc you guys like?

Posts: 48 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man, that first pic and a few other with all the lovely ladies was a vision of what I'd call a foot orgy......I didn't see one bad foot in the group, and trust me........I looked VERY carefully.....Your ex is an extremely lovely woman, and if you don't miss her just a little, then you have either no emotions or she was the devil in a skirt......more please, I haven't got my fill on this group of beautiful lasses

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomcat05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if anyone wants to hear about our time together, leave me your msn/aim/yahoo name and we can chat and look at more pics

please keep the feedback on her feet coming

Posts: 48 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's hot and has some really nice feet - it's too bad to hear the two of you are no longer together - if i may ask, was the toe sucking while she was awake or while she slept?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

once while she was awake, mostly while she was asleep
phisheyee
Loyal Member
Member # 19977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phisheyee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice Pics man, sound a little hung up maybe. If so, I can see why.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tomcat05 you'll find another nice girl with feet like that man, don't sweat it

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, you are one lucky man to have a girl like her [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
Dangggg...so many ladies !

...and so mnay feet! Her feet look great!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

gimme some feedback on what parts of her feetyou guys like. shape.size.color...etc

....and feel free to ask any questions you have about her

tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

if anybody wants to pay i can send you a flip flop or sock of hers that i kept
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol..
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude she's hot but she's your ex girlfriend, My ex's never even get the time of day. Move on to better pastures babe. Love Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links