Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » My Girl's hot peds! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My Girl's hot peds!
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh man she has got some gorgeous feet, i envy you [Thumbs Up] and take a look at those soles....oh and can't forget the tasty toes [Mmm]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peewee
Loyal Member
Member # 2274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peewee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ur canadian eh man ? where are you headed?... we might cross paths lol
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Im headed out west(alberta or possibly bc)
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

[Bump]
web
Board Regular
Member # 3100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for web   Email web       Edit/Delete Post 
I love her webbed toes. Lucky guy. I hope we get to see more.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
downsish
Board Regular
Member # 17849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for downsish   Email downsish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn bluetoe, you talk with ya girl for some money shot pics ? ^^
Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Well right now I am all the way across the country...so its going to be at least May that you fellas will see an update!
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For a man to ask what a ton of foot fetishist think of his own girlfriends feet is a BOLD move indeed!!! For a foot to all of us is like ordering a cup of coffee.......it must taste and look a certain way....and there are countless different combinations of feet and coffee!!!!
You have taken a BOLD move and scored a gold star! but even had you not ........as long as her feet make you hard, who cares what someone elses preference is!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Thanks for the kind words longtoenailvr! The reason I have no trouble posting the pics here is that I know that everyone on this forum(for the most part) are mature adults and will either leave nice comments or if it is not their cup of tea then keep moving along to another thread.While I was home with her I showed her the comments each time someone commented..and she liked what she seen! So for everyone out there trying to get there girl to post pics of her peds..the nicer the comments are on here the more easier it is for your girl to willingly let you take pics of her feet...food for thought.
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had you figured for being a lucky Bro, and these pics confirm it! [Thumbs Up]

Your lady has very pretty lil' feet man, and the PJ's in the pics really added to the appeal! [Mmm]

Thanks for posting these...and I'll put in my personal request right now. Think you can get some pics of her barefoot in public for the next update? Hey, I can always dream. [Fingers Crossed]

Good work with the camera too...give yourself some credit as well.
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Hey Lou! Well...I'll see about the public thing...she seems pretty open to it..considering the fact that people are leaving good comments..no trolls! So the public thing might be a possibility! Well...like i said..we were in the living room with ALL of the roomies home..as in..one of them could walk into the living room AT ANY MINUTE..then there would have been some explaining to do! [Big Grin] ...not to mention the fact that she would never do it again!
bluetoelover
unregistered

[Bump]
milenko
Loyal Member
Member # 21087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for milenko   Email milenko       Edit/Delete Post 
those are some awesome feet and soles your girl has there bluetoelover. u's lucky. thank you
Posts: 78 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me add my positive testimony! Those are some great feet and toes in those p.j.'s - from the polish to the p.j.'s with them they are outstanding and seeing more of them would be awesome!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Your lady has some very nice feet. Her toes are sexy and I love the arch and her soles look smooth and soft. Post more, I think you have a winner [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links