Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Last Winter Barefoot Hello 2007! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Last Winter Barefoot Hello 2007!
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks a lot!!!
;-)

Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mila, you're so cute.

As for the message, I left it in your private message box again. Please just respond when you can. I felt more comfortable sending the message to your private message box. Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As always you and your feet are quite stunning - and the way you make your feet pictures into an inspiring art form is quite neat too [Thumbs Up]

I'd lick your feet ANYTIME [Big Grin]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mila, thank you for the Private message. You told me to ask you questions in your posts. I do have one. When I asked you if you had stood barefoot on the ladder, I meant an actual stepladder or stepstool, and not stairs. That was actually my question.
Take care, thanks again, and thanks for the message. As you said you would rather I ask you in posts, I have done so.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see, Mitch...
I never had this kind of bf photosessions.
What is so cool in it? What's the point? & what to do while standing at your opinion?

Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To me this is art. I like it! You could get me hard.... even in the cold....lol [Laugh] Just kidding [Tongue] Cool [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Thanks a lot!
The point is that I try to make it art! & you have noticed that....)))

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links