Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Amateur video of a lucky bastard licking and sucking the feet of 3 girls (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Amateur video of a lucky bastard licking and sucking the feet of 3 girls
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think i would have passed out from the loss of blood flow to my brain. i think we know where it was all redirected to [Thud]

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hosetoes
Board Regular
Member # 2310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hosetoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by killa:
i think i would have passed out from the loss of blood flow to my brain. i think we know where it was all redirected to [Thud]

well, I don't know... but I'm sure I wouldnt stand it beeing him! I mean.. what to do?? can you imagine just how hard my dick would be?? man... really sick video.. totally unreal..

guys I have no words for how sexy they are! I tell you, after kissinf and sucking those feet I would just stop this foot thing..

can someone save this video somehow?? Gotta keep it forever!

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lfl2:
i had to stop the clip after a min,
i just could not take it after that...

-
 -
 -
 -

So I guess switching places with this guy would be out of the question for you too????

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! Lucky man!

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellywrinkles
Board Regular
Member # 9517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellywrinkles   Author's Homepage   Email Smellywrinkles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had the pleasure of worshipping the feet of the girl to the right last year in New York. That is the famous Little Dee... Seeing the vid, made my mind travel back in time :-) ... She sure has sexy feet, she knows how to pose them, and they smell nothing short of divine.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And all three of them had great arches! Their feet were hot as hell! Very rare indeed for all three to have such nice feet in one worship session. Lucky bastard!

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by lfl2:
i had to stop the clip after a min,
i just could not take it after that...

-
 -
 -
 -

So I guess switching places with this guy would be out of the question for you too????

ahh! video please! do i count 11 girls?!?!
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is unreal! Man that is too good to be true.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn thats hott [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great video.

Three really cute gals and the ending was kinda funny. lol

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn!
If that was me I would have nutted my pants!
[Jerkoff] [Drool] [Mmm]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, I missed this video. It seems the link doesn't work anymore. [Cry]
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i just uploaded it to rapidshare. here you go:
http://rapidshare.com/files/24811112/Footworshipof3lovely.mp4.html

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by killa:
i just uploaded it to rapidshare. here you go:
http://rapidshare.com/files/24811112/Footworshipof3lovely.mp4.html

LUCKY SON OF A B***H!!! [Cry] (Tears of joy) That was beautiful man..... [Tongue]

Thanks for the repost killa [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder how much that cost the guy

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links