Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Incredible feet can do it all (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Incredible feet can do it all
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney,

Do I need to comment every time how hot your pics and video are? Heehee... If not, oh well. That was pure hotness!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Britney,

Do I need to comment every time how hot your pics and video are? Heehee... If not, oh well. That was pure hotness!

Patrick

Of course you do Patrick because you owe me right? LOL..

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southside_hood
Major Player
Member # 21792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southside_hood   Email southside_hood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney your feet look so funky, like they smell like cheese, I just love em, keep doing ya thing
Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by southside_hood:
Britney your feet look so funky, like they smell like cheese, I just love em, keep doing ya thing

I'm not sure if cheese is what they smell like.. But, they smell very good babe!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Pervert
Board Regular
Member # 22463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Pervert   Email Foot Pervert   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Add me for foot fetish chat prettyboy4lyf@hotmail.co.uk

--------------------
J.MARSHALL

Posts: 19 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice new hair!!

Very sexy feet!!

[Drool] [Thumbs Up]

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

I'm glad you like my hair AFfootdude!

--------------------

-

Footboy$
Elite Trooper
Member # 11720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footboy$   Email Footboy$   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn that was soo hott and ur so sexy....ur vids never disappoint me ur sexy from head to toe! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Footboy

Posts: 487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot Hot Hot!! Brit is so sexy with that new hair, and Britney barefoot in public with dirty feet!! Yes!! THANKS BRIT!!!!

And I'm here to tell you, anyone ever thinking of getting a custom set from Brit, it is so worth it and she is great to work with!!

Bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce:
Hot Hot Hot!! Brit is so sexy with that new hair, and Britney barefoot in public with dirty feet!! Yes!! THANKS BRIT!!!!

And I'm here to tell you, anyone ever thinking of getting a custom set from Brit, it is so worth it and she is great to work with!!

Bruce

I havent checked my email for a few days Bruce so I'm glad to hear from you! I hope I didnt dissapoint you? I ran into some issues again with the the manager while I was doing the shoot.. I think part of the problem is we have nice equipment so it looks like a pro shoot.. I hope you are pleased babe you are one of my favs!

--------------------

-

JamesAnderson2336
Loyal Member
Member # 22701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesAnderson2336     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've loved Brit for about 2 years now... still has the hottest feet, my goodness what I would do to those peds!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
:-) Hey Brit!! I send ya an email... the shoot was WONDERFUL!!!Man, out of this world as always!! Brit is the best, I am here to tell you!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

I'm thrilled that you are happy babe!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links