Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » my collection of sole shots (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: my collection of sole shots
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's right boys...soles that make you melt. I'm selective, so if you make my hall of fame it's official.
[Thud]

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
gotta go with pic number 3 lots of wrinkles even the heel mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here you go smoothsoles...Welcome to Wu's bro

FP

Posts: 425 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by longtoenaillvr:
gotta go with pic number 3 lots of wrinkles even the heel mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Those feet are actually from Mia. Here`s another nice wrinkled sole photo:

http://www.toes-in-action.com/models/mia.htm

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The 5th picture from the first set are so beautiful. She has the most perfect soles.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Hop] [Hop] [Hop] [Hop] [Hop] [Hop]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Thanks Hal. I would love to see even more of her. One of my personal faves. Keep it up my man

FP

Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Dude... some choice shots in there.
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yesiluvsoles1
Major Player
Member # 22835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesiluvsoles1   Email yesiluvsoles1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow!! the 1st 2 were amazin

--------------------
wanna trade footjob vids...jus pm me

Posts: 127 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that latina from fetishkingdom has always been one of my favorites...
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Her name is Jar and has been mine for quite sometime. She never gets old to me

FP

smoothsoles
Board Regular
Member # 25266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smoothsoles   Email smoothsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't find the "collection of sole shots" pictures. Can you give a link to them please?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great collection of soles shots. Thanks for sharing them. There were wrinkled and smooth. Great variety of shots

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot prince
Elite Trooper
Member # 22554

Yeah Cain I am very selective with what I store. Thank you and make sure to share those with others [Joint]

FP

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oiled soles just make my knees weak!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links