Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Wife & Girlfriend - Comments, please! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wife & Girlfriend - Comments, please!
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Nibbleme, personally, the way I see it is: If you, Flicker, and Mrs Flicker are cool with what's going on, and the three of you are happy, that's all that matters.

Mitch

It's amazing that some people on a board such as this (which celebrates what could be called an alternative interest) can be so judgmental about a non-traditional lifestyle. As I see it, what consenting adults do (in private, anyway) should be nobody's business but their own.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think its just a bit of jealousy on the part of the other guys here lashing out. These folks are having a good time over there and not hurting anyone. Don't be such prudes!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Western
Loyal Member
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Western   Email Western   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"girlfriend of BOTH of them" explains why the wife's feet look like a man's.
When i try to imagine the world 20 years from now, i feel scared....
This is just my opinion too.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
Nibbleme, personally, the way I see it is: If you, Flicker, and Mrs Flicker are cool with what's going on, and the three of you are happy, that's all that matters.

Mitch

exactly [Thumbs Up] nice feet on both women, and you are one L-U-C-K-Y man [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
izzitjustme
Board Regular
Member # 12570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izzitjustme   Email izzitjustme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are going to be people enslaved by the idea of "traditional" and "conservative" relationships. If that's your thing, so be it. Not everyone thinks the way you do. But you can't begrudge someone who can transcend such ideas of how a relationship is "supposed" to be structured. I'm pleased that there are people who can find happiness in a non-traditional setting. While I happily have a monogomous relationship, I also have polyamorous friends involved in very non-traditional relationships. More power to them. I don't criticize them out of disgust or jealousy. That's their thing.

I'm sure glad I get to see pictures, however. These are fantastic.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feet mode:
both girls have tasty feet.

Think we could get a large version of your avatar?

looks like you had some fun!

Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leg Lover
Member # 23135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leg Lover   Author's Homepage   Email Leg Lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very lucky man! Covered in feet from his women!

--------------------
My Pantyhose and High Heels Pictures

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It just really pisses me off to see how many people on here can complain constantly about how they wish people were more open minded and accepting of our foot fetish, yet so quickly jump the bandwagon and begin pointing fingers and downing others ways of life. The point in the pictures shown was to share something in which we all understand to be of common interest here on the board, they didn't have to post them. And if i recall correctly, we used to have a rule on here:

If you don't like, you don't have to comment and nobody forced you into looking at those photos, and if you looked closely enough to dislike them, you'd more than likely have taken the time to click and enlarge them, so you willingly did so.

The man and the girls apparently had a blast and that's really all that matters here, and i'm sure by the positive comments posted, others enjoyed their postings as well.

For people to be comfortable in a relationship such as this, in my opinion show greater trust and understanding, and an entirely higher level of confidence than others, though i too prefer a one on one type of relationship myself, i don't and wouldn't turn down a chance to have a 3some, or 2 on me situation as long as all parties are comfortable with it.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nibbleme
Board Regular
Member # 20839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nibbleme   Email nibbleme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We really are okay with it, all of us... we've been friends for a long time, and we are all consenting adults. I absolutely love the attention my feet get. It actually turns me on. And I am bisexual, as is Mrs. Flicker, so we ALL enjoy each other's company. We had a great time, lots of play, great food, just a spectacular weekend.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
0_0
lucky bastard!! thats one helluva of a wife you have, your girlfriend's not bad either.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links