Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Andi's HOT new shots with a new HOT color! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andi's HOT new shots with a new HOT color!
marja
Board Regular
Member # 15887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG,
hot!

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you aerodrew! Your wife is just so damn sexy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has amazing arches too!! Wow!

Great paint job [Wink]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not bad. I prefer a shimmery blue but still that looks pretty good

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am and always will be a huge andi fan.............she is the best, thanks again for sharing
Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the various angles of these shots. Good stuff.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 7 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Totally sweet dude! Andi is a queen!

A little observation too! That tile floor and the chair look eggsakly like it was taken in my house! Did you guys sneak in my place and do a photo shoot and not let me watch???? [Big Grin]

No doubt... our tile does look pretty damn similar.. Your girls feet and skills distracted me a little from catching that on your clips... LOL
We're feelin' the love to,,,thanks a alot for all the shouts!!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Justfeet
Board Regular
Member # 17517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justfeet   Email Justfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love the 2nd pic the arch puuurfect for a bite...so inviting..and the last sole pic...awesome she is such a goddess..loved the last post on her bday too....keep it coming
Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links