Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » New pics of Wifey's sexy feet 3 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New pics of Wifey's sexy feet 3
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!
Love the feet! Love the legs! Love the red toes! Love the shoes! Love the jewelry! Love the poses! Yep- love everything!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely beautiful feet!
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The most fantastic bloody photos, mate! really special. Thanks.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wgo did a pedicure? It looks fantastic!
And I've never seen more delicious looking soles..
Very very nice...
You're a lucky man 2swift [Wink]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great posting! Beautiful feet!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very, very nice! Love the polish, shoes, anklet, everything!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug425
Major Player
Member # 22535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug425   Email doug425   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love these pics!!!! Her toes and toenails are superb!!!! More please!!!!!
Posts: 229 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelova
Board Regular
Member # 24560

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for the pics..just shot a load looking at those beautiful soles
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a wondeful surprise! Thank you, Camille for your lovely compliments. We appreciate them truly. As for the pedicure, that was done at a salon...but only this one time. Normally I am the one who gives her pedicures, and love doing so for her. I love her soles, they are my favorite part of her sexy feet...so soft, so smooth.

This set you found was the second part in a weekend shoot we did showcasing her beautiful feet, lovely pedicure, and sexy new shoes...if you look I am sure you could find the other posts we did. They are titled, "Wifey's sexy feet 1 and 2".

And thank you for all the new and latest compliments from the rest, too...she will read this tonight for sure and be so happy.
She loves knowing so many love her feet and enjoy her pictures.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're more than welcome [Wink]

I think it's great that your wife doesn't mind you posting her pictures here. And it's even more great that you do peducures for her. I don't know anyone else (a man, I mean) who would be able to do that. So it's not only you who's lucky, but she's very lucky too [Wink]
Once again - her feet are very sexy...

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tomlintm
Elite Trooper
Member # 21651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tomlintm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Drool]
Posts: 370 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
VERY SEXY! Love her toes, Thanks guys, more pics please. Your fan...Domitilo [Thumbs Up] [Drool] [Thud]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for sharing pics of your wife's sexy feet with us! Her feet are simply gorgeous! Can't wait to see more your post and her sexy feet! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by solelover99:
luv the pics as always,i just shot a huge load whilst looking at those hot soles!thanks for the inspiration! [Jerkoff]

Just to pay her FEET the tribute... I shot a load for her too. Plz have Full body pix in future. You can cover her face if you'd like.. [Drool]
Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calimale33
Board Regular
Member # 14646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for calimale33   Email calimale33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Simply Incredible - the softest looking soles ever - I'd love to nibble up and doen the outer edge of those soles!
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links