Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Out of the Vault Mocha Pics...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Out of the Vault Mocha Pics...
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I thought it was time to start breaking out some all new Mocha pics from the vault, here are a few to start.....all hail 'MOCHA'

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Umm yea....and here some pics.....d'oh
 -
 -

--------------------
Marcus

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Long time Mocha fan here, she is a beautiful Indain woman with spectacular feet!!!
Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hot Mocha is always a great choice to serve to the fans. Her feet has the right combination of everything you could ask for in pretty feet, IMHO. [Big Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmm Mocha!.........................
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
she's a fave of mine
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's pictures like this that make it no surprise that Mocha is a favorite flavor of mine.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember waiting on the day to b able to see larger pics of Mocha instead of those tiny yahoo groups photos...But personally the soles are the best feature though they're not pictured...

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigtoeslover
Major Player
Member # 22141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigtoeslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is what i'm talkin' 'bout...!!!
shape of toes/toenails...colour...everything that god can give, she's got...!!
mocha...leggy pauline...ahhhhhh!

Posts: 103 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oscar1
Loyal Member
Member # 18042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oscar1   Email Oscar1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautifull... high arches, hot toes. Yes Sir!!
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice! Love the long toes and beautiful nails. Nice color and sandals too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love Mocha! Such great feet!

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 474 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Few more for ya's!
 -
 -

--------------------
Marcus

moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh thank God! I really needed a big dose of Mocha with my coffee tonight. Thanks so much. Such a beautiful woman with gorgeous long toes, long toenails all in perfect proportion. Yum!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charsow
Board Regular
Member # 15188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charsow   Email charsow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely succulent and beautiful toes...please post as many as you can :-)

thanks
char

Posts: 49 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links