Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Tina from TinasPrettyPiggies.com..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Tina from TinasPrettyPiggies.com.....
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! That first pic is...extremely hot! (The others are great too) [Drool]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TicklingFiend:
[Thud]
I haven't seen anything new from Tina marie in ages...
and what a reappearance. Especially that first pic. I almost licked my computer screen. [Tongue]

Yes, I agree...but in this case, I did lick the screen. LOL

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Turm:
WOW! That first pic is...extremely hot! (The others are great too) [Drool]

Yeah, I agree 100%. The look on her face is so devilish and seductive.....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone... Thank you [Kiss] .. I've not been here in ages! I've been busy with my 2 kids.. As for my hair? Well, everyone has their own opinion (smiles).. I love being a blonde though!!

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] Wow! ... [Evil Grin] ... I ain't too proud [Mmm] . Looking good, Tina [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tina Marie:
Hey everyone... Thank you [Kiss] .. I've not been here in ages! I've been busy with my 2 kids.. As for my hair? Well, everyone has their own opinion (smiles).. I love being a blonde though!!

Hi Tina....(blushes [Wink] ) Great to hear from you!
Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
...I've been busy with my 2 kids...

[Eek!] 2 kids and looking this great... geeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz, you would blow a lot and I mean a lot of women out of the water. Whatever you are doing to stay so fit, keep doing it. Seriously, what do you do to maintain that hot bod of yours?

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eeep!

Those are mouthwatering. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um.. I wish I could say I work out etc.. But, truth is I don't lol.. I SHOULD though. Thank you very much, but I just watch what I eat. Not too many fat grams, calories etc.. As for the 2 kids, well, they're almost 19 and 15, so I would think by NOW, I'd have lost the "baby weight" lol (and hi to you too, higharchlover) [Wink]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Um.. I wish I could say I work out etc.. But, truth is I don't lol.. I SHOULD though. Thank you very much, but I just watch what I eat. Not too many fat grams, calories etc.. As for the 2 kids, well, they're almost 19 and 15, so I would think by NOW, I'd have lost the "baby weight" lol (and hi to you too, higharchlover) [Wink]

tina im here, ur second fav man in the whole entire world. haha. jk. anywho, u are by far the best in the buisness and such a good friend. i wish u the best as always, love u! muah!
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Even if you did work out, hard to imagine that you could look any better than you already do.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn I had no idea that was Tina Marie. I had to check out her site to make sure. She looks great as a brunette but I actually prefer her as a blond after seeing these pics of her as a blond.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Whether you're working out or not, Tina. You'll always be the perfect high arched woman. BTW, I'd visited your blog. Never have I ever seen your attractive smile. You're more than just a thing of beauty...

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Awww thank you Tony! And, thanks everyone else.. I'll be sure to smile more! [Wink]

--------------------
Tina Marie

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is so good to see you back here.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links