Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Julia's Soles (Soft and Meaty w/ Wrinkles!) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Julia's Soles (Soft and Meaty w/ Wrinkles!)
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lilnastydude:
Julia's feet are wonderful. I don't know if anyone has asked this, but I would like to know if she is ticklish and what she likes most about her feet.

Ok, She says she is ticklish and she gets a special sensation when she is being tickled. What she likes most about her feet is her soft soles and trust me they are VERY soft.

quote:
Originally posted by MC Nolan:
Oh I didn't read the post as i was too distracted by the photos. What size shoe does she wear? I guess between 6 and 8.

She wears a size 7, 7 1/2, and 8 depends on the shoe. I got her to model by hitting on her lol. I'm a flirtatious kind of guy. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Julia's soles are so yummy! Love the pics! Keep them cumming!!!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet are too sexy. Can you PLEASE post some top shots of her toes?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr.Papers, she's latina right?
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lfl2:
Mr.Papers, she's latina right?

No She's Italian

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilnastydude
Board Regular
Member # 20695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilnastydude   Email lilnastydude   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any chance of getting her to do some tickling clips?
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links