Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Dominant Sandra Worships Maya's Giant Size 10's (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dominant Sandra Worships Maya's Giant Size 10's
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Sandra is well known for her dominant side. That's is why it's so sexy to see her submit herself to Maya and her huge Size Tens. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
Webmaster - Foot Worship Studios Website-Updated 5 days a week!

Foot Worship Studios at Clips4Sale - Buy Individual FWS Clips

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A lot of long toes on your site...Love it...keep up the gr8 work!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footworshipstudios.com   Author's Homepage   Email footworshipstudios.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Elvzz- yes I am a huge fan of long toes. They are my favorites as well. [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 2146 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToNi ToNe357
BANNED
Member # 27181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToNi ToNe357   Author's Homepage   Email ToNi ToNe357       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!!!! Good post!!! I love sexy big feet an long toes [Mmm] Hey Elvzz,Maybe you can post some sole pics of Mia's Long SeXy SiZe 11 feet. [Jerkoff] or maybe a sample clip from your avatar of Mia [Confused] You have some great models on your site,but I have 2 say,Mia's long toes an soles are magnificent [Thumbs Up] I would love 2 get a foot job from her. Hope you are still working with her,maybe you can deliver on a sample sole clip of her [Drool]
Peace loVe an SoLe
ToNi ToNe [Mad]  -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SeXyBiGSoLeAssasins/

--------------------
Lu Lu's SiZe 10 fOOt SLAVE!!!
BIG fOOt WORSHIPER!!!!

Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks Toni!! You're right, Sexylongtoes is superb at getting pretty ladies with very long toes! [Smile]

--------------------

-

Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Toni Tone and FWS...I'll get on that for you. I am still working with Mia - she is getting back from NY and I plan to jump on that. Peace - E.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToNi ToNe357
BANNED
Member # 27181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToNi ToNe357   Author's Homepage   Email ToNi ToNe357       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanx alot ELVZZ!!!!!! You are the man when it come 2 hot chicks with BiG feet!!!! I really love your model Mia,she is so sexy and her feet are huge!!! You said she is in N.Y.C. this week and will be back at you soon so y'all can work togther again. What a coincidenceI live the the city,is it possible 2 arrange somthing so I can get up her? Does she do sessions? Maybe she would like 2 make some extra bread before she goes back 2 Cali an work with you,I would pay a handsome price 2 be beat & trampled by those big soles. Thanx again E,maybe you can post some sample clips of her soles with her face in them. I think she is dynimite!!!!!!! [Jerkoff]
 -

Peace loVe an SoLe
ToNi ToNe [Mad]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SeXyBiGSoLeAssasins/

--------------------
BIG fOOt WORSHIPER!!!!

Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToNi ToNe357
BANNED
Member # 27181

let me know whats good on that end Elvzz

--------------------
BIG fOOt WORSHIPER!!!!

ToNi ToNe357
BANNED
Member # 27181

DAM!!!! THESES FEET ARE SO BIG AN SEXY!!!!

--------------------
BIG fOOt WORSHIPER!!!!

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics, but I would much rather see some of Sandra's foot pics. [Big Grin]
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Thanks Eff Here's one:

-

--------------------

-

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's not showing up. [Cry]
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

That shouldn't be happening. I will send you a private msg. Thanks [Smile]

--------------------

-

eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Can anybody else see it?
footworshipstudios.com
Hall Of Famer
Member # 19350

Hi Eff, I can see it myself and almost everyone else can. I am totally stumped why a very few can't. The likely reason is that they are on a proxy server, so my hotlink protection blocks, but those apprx 2 people who can't see say there aren't using one. Thanks

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links